Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chris & Laura {Honeysuckle Gardens-Midlothian}

So I was going through some of my photos from 2011 when I came across this wedding that I never shared on the blog. Chris and Laura tied the knot this past fall at the amazing Honeysuckle Gardens, located in Midlothian, TX. They are like a modern day Brady Bunch, merging two families into one, big, loving, gaggle of kiddos. I am completely awestruck at the love these two have for each other, and ended up bawling like a baby at the ceremony! Not only did these two pledge vows to each other, but to their new children as well. It was such an emotionally charged wedding, that I wasn't sure I would make it through!!!! Anyway, here are a few of my favorite images from the day.

























Hope you guys enjoy these images as much as I do! Thanks Chris and Laura for letting me be a part of your special day!!! You guys ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment