Monday, May 9, 2011

"What do I Wear for my Session?"

Each time I book a session, I encounter the age old question of  "What should I wear?"

Well, rather than trying to verbally explain what styles and colors photograph nicely, I have decided to post examples of different outfits for each member of your family. These outfits are comprised of current season pieces at common stores nationwide. You don't have to go out and buy the exact outfits shown (unless you just really like them and want to), but definitely use this as a guide when choosing your apparel for your session. Don't hesitate to add accessories like a scarf, hats, leg/arm warmers, as these will add a lot of dimension and texture to your images. Layers are great, and you don't need to always worry about what shoes to wear. When doing a laid back, casual session...barefeet can be the perfect way to give you that relaxed feel.

Once you have decided on clothing for you and your family, please feel free to send images to me of what you have chosen. This helps me to know what colors you will be wearing so I can incorporate props and bring along a few accessories that I have on hand. I am your personal, custom photographer, so please do not hesitate to contact me about the styling of your session. My job is to work closely with you in order to completely customize your session so that you may have beautiful images to enjoy for decades to come. I hope this helps some of you in choosing your clothing pieces, and I am really looking forward to seeing what some of you come up with!




No comments:

Post a Comment