Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ashley Mauldin - Fort Worth Photographer

Ok...so I am officially HORRIBLE at blogging! I know it has been months since my last post, but in my defense, I do have a toddler who keeps me very busy! That aside, the end of 2010 was extremely busy for me. In the month of October, I shot 4 weddings and several family portraits. November and December weren't much different. My schedule has been full of children's portraits, families, card designs, and a few maternity and newborn shoots. Add in a few bridal sessions and you have my last few months in a nutshell!

Over the holidays I spent some time catching up with my editing, and playing with some new equipment I received as gifts. I also recently purchased a new wide-angle lens, and I can't wait until my next opportunity to use it!

Anyway, I thought I would share my favorites from the recent months to catch you all up on what I've been doing while neglecting the blog! :-) I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Baby Dax


Ugh! I just wanna pinch those cheeks!!!!


McKenzie Family

Ok...so these guys are so awesome! Doug and Natalie are two of our closest friends, and she's also my AMAZING hairdresser! Anyway, here are my faves from their family shoot with their son Greer. By the way...in the midst of all these photoshoots, I managed to design a new logo!


I call this next image "Love Sandwich".




Little Miss Halle

I can't get over this little girl and her dimples! At her session, she was just getting over a nasty cold, but I think we managed to get some pretty cute shots, aside from the runny nose and cough. She was such a trooper!




Ok internet mongers...that is all I have time for now. I have a ton of editing to catch up on this weekend, so I will (hopefully) be posting some more previews in the next couple of days. I have an amazing bridal session that I am working on, so if I can get the bride's permission I'll be sharing a few of those. Anyway...hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and check in soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment